We believe interns are here to do more than get coffee (although we all are expected to keep the coffee pot full, interns included). You will be immersed in full-time agency life learning how marketing can live to achieve real business needs. You don’t need to come to the table knowing how to do everything, just have an inherent drive to soak it all in, question, and understand.
- Support across members of the account team with client and project requirements including project management, financial tracking, and special projects.
- Project Management Responsibilities
o Open all new jobs in Teamwork Projects (our agency management software), the agency server and with Finance
o Prepare, monitor and managing client-facing schedules (in collaboration with the Studio Manager and AEs); assist in identifying opportunities to meet deadlines
o Prepare and manage weekly status reports and documentation of decisions between the agency and our clients.
o Populate job estimates and schedules in Teamwork Projects (in collaboration with the Studio Manager); ensuring accuracy of tasks and timelines in teamwork on an ongoing basis
o Perpetually proofread agency deliverables and read for continuity (Grammar is important, but clarity and proper context are our primary goals.)
o Route client feedback and project requests from AEs to creative; clearly communicate objectives and challenges via work orders so the creative team can solve challenges. Don’t be vague.
o Write creative briefs and participate in kick-off/download meetings for the creative team.
o Collecting media specs, files specs, print specs and other forms of detail that affect deliverables produced by the team across projects.
o Create Content Compilation Documents (Content/Asset Matrices) for websites, multimedia engagements, social media initiatives, etc.
o Upon project completion archive all jobs in Teamwork, request final files from creative for the server, and file physical files
- Financial Tracking Responsibilities
o Develop tactical proposals & SOWs for work across new and existing clients
o Manage opening of clients and jobs with accounting; updating client budget trackers and send to Account Managers
- Client Engagement Responsibilities
o Attend all status calls & client meetings as requested
o Take meeting notes and provide meeting recaps to AEs; including meeting contact reports that capture what we heard in writing.
- Demonstrate strong, brief, persuasive written communication
- Have taken or currently taking marketing curriculum. Previous marketing internships a plus
- Demonstrate judgment and instinct about nuances of communication, unspoken needs, body language, team dynamics, etc.
- Be a part of a team that continues to learn and grow
- Approach all items above with a positive, can-do attitude
- Sprinkle happiness, humor and rainbows throughout the office daily