(Pre-requisite: You must have advertising or marketing agency experience in account service.)
Hi! We're looking for a smart, motivated person. An AM understands more than agency basics, they have mastered the fundamentals of marketing (B2B a plus), and excel at the art and science of growing a customer relationship.
Be able to demonstrate that you have staying power and how you grew your own knowledge and your client relationships in the first 4 to 6 years of your career. We are seeking Atlanta area applicants only...and we aren't interested in job hoppers. If you change jobs every year, you won't be the type of person that is sticky at Modo Modo.
To apply you must:
- Respond to this with a cover letter & salary requirements
- Demonstrate brief, clear & ideally persuasive written communication.
- Demonstrate judgment and instinct about nuances of client communication, unspoken needs, body language, team dynamics, etc.
- Understand (and pry out of clients) their business and marketing challenges to create marketing plans, scope campaigns, manage initiatives and sell creative through.
- Manage client feedback and input, challenging their thinking in a responsible way, and clearly communicating objectives and challenges so the creative team can solve those challenges. (If you are a client's "yes man"...or an aspiring creative...this isn't the job for you.)
- Produce Marketing Plans, Calendars, Proposals, Media Plans, Presentations, Schedules and Status Reports.
- Create Content Strategy & Compilation Documents (Content/Asset Matrices) for Websites, digital engagements, drip campaigns, etc. Perpetually proofread & read for continuity.
- Write creative briefs, lead kick-off/download meetings for the creative team, and work proactively with clients on feedback/approvals.
- Manage clients to meet critical deadlines (directly or when appropriate through other Client and Agency leaders).
- Manage account-level finance, billing forecasts, invoice requests, status reports and document decisions between the agency and our clients.
- Collect constant feedback from clients on the performance of campaigns and marketing activities.
- Be a part of a learning and growing team, and prove this by understanding and advocating for the agency philosophy. Hone your approach based on the way we approach branding, strategic marketing, corporate story and integrated communications challenges.
We are looking for overachievers that are low on ego and high on excellence.
About Modo Modo Agency
We are a Top 40 Atlanta Strategic Marketing Agency and a 2018 & 2017 Inc. 5000 company. We are strategy, marketing, advertising and branding people who don't think like agency people. We think like business people.
Modo Modo has helped hundreds of firms from Fortune 20 to high-growth businesses accelerate the way they capture & grow their market. We do this by helping clients prioritize marketing strategy and the customer business case above marketing activity.
In addition to being great with our clients we are an amazing place to work--in fact we were named to the 2017 Best Places To Work. Several years running in that survey, 100% of our employees said "The leaders of the organization value people as their most important resource." We develop our own and we give back to our community through quarterly volunteer days--our DoGooder program. We're a nimble high-performance group with a seasoned approach. We're a great place to grow and make a difference while expanding your skills and professional profile.We offer competitive benefits (health benefits, onsite gym, telecommuter tax credit, company quarterly/annual bonus opportunity & we open and contribute directly to your 401k (whether you do or not). And while all that's great, our best people are more motivated by a culture of growth than a laundry list of benefits.