Adapting Social is a design, marketing, and creative agency fueled by entrepreneurial spirit and ambition. We are building a culture of the industry’s brightest talent while creating a fun, hardworking, and friendly eco-space. We are the ultimate resource for our clients offering Marketing, Web Design, Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Copywriting + Blogging, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, Photography, and Videography. As we continue to grow our team, our clientele, and develop our company, we realize that our current success is a direct result of talented individuals with the ability to productively work as a team.
Our mission is to support and serve small businesses around the world while cultivating a culture that allows our team to be creative and happy!
What does a SEO Specialist & Copywriter do?
- Conduct client SEO audits & develop individualized SEO strategies that showcase the client's current SEO standing, what they can do to help boost their SEO and what our team will be doing for their SEO.
- Optimize client websites for search engines by creating and updating meta titles, meta descriptions, meta tags, JSON coding and alt text as necessary to ensure positive SEO growth.
- Optimize YouTube videos to ensure they include necessary keywords and tags throughout the channel.
- Manage Google My Business account to keep all information updated and current, monitor reviews, and optimization of keywords on descriptions.
- Utilize Google Analytics and Search Console to track page ranking, assess client growth and identify trends in traffic to further improve SEO ranking for clients.
- Create custom monthly analytic reports that are personalized for each client, along with recommendations to improve search rankings.
- Communicate with clients on recommendations, strategies and results, and help to educate the client about the work we perform on their sites, via email or phone call depending on their service package.
- Stay up-to-date on Google algorithm updates, SEO news and any other useful information that may impact client SEO results.
- Create SEO-friendly website pages that are personal to the client's tone/information and are optimized for search engines
- Conduct keyword research that pertains to the client's industry/website, and ensure pages & blogs have appropriate keyword density.
- Conduct interviews to ensure copy is accurate, on brand and represents the client’s desired outcome.
- Be willing to occasionally work on a quick turnaround rate to produce copy per request, depending on project scope.
How do you create success in this position?
- The use of constant analysis of website structure, rankings, and competitors strategies to increase your client’s search engine results.
- Being proactive to ensure static ranking pages or declining rankings have immediate action to turn results around.
- Having the ability to explain SEO tactics confidently and effectively, and by staying up to date with algorithm changes and what they entail.
- Staying organized to ensure all assigned clients are receiving the proper attention needed to increase their search engine rankings.
- High integrity and communication skills.
What does it take?
- A team member that is dedicated to their clients’ success on search engines.
- Exceptional spelling and grammar skills, along with creative copywriting skills.
- Highly focused & close attention to detail
- Friendly yet professional communication skills
- Knowledge of WordPress and Wix
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google search console
- **FULLY REMOTE POSITION**
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays / Birthday
- 401k Plan
- Yearly Incentive Program
- Instant and Monthly Incentives
- $10,000 Five Year+ Bonus
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Education Budget
- Collaboration Office Space
- Work From Where You Love 24/7!