Adapting Social is a design, marketing, and creative agency fueled by entrepreneurial spirit and ambition. We are building a culture of the industry’s brightest talent while creating a fun, hardworking, and friendly eco-space. We are the ultimate resource for our clients offering SEM/PPC, Web Design, Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Copywriting + Blogging, Email Marketing, Photography, and Videography. As we continue to grow our team, our clientele, and develop our company, we realize that our current success is a direct result of talented individuals with the ability to productively work as a team.
Our mission is to save, support, and serve small businesses around the world while cultivating a culture that allows our team to be creative and happy!
We are looking for a talented Account Strategist to create and maintain a strong online presence for our clients through multiple social media and marketing platforms while contributing and enhancing our culture with positivity and motivation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and implement a digital strategy that showcases a strong understanding of consumer behavior, lead generation, and converting campaign funnels for your assigned clients.
- Serves as the main point of contact for multiple clients.
- Acts as the liaison between client and internal teams and establish productive workflows between clients and our web, graphic, and media departments while managing multiple projects simultaneously and maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Design, develop and implement a custom social media strategy and follower engagement that organically builds your clients’ follower base while achieving their business goals and objectives.
- Ensure social media profiles properly represent the brand and meet AS Standards.
- Analyze social media profile analytics to better target specific audiences and boost engagement with an organic approach.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media & marketing, design tools, and applications – as trends and technologies are always changing.
- Set objectives and measure & report ROI to implement new paid & organic strategies; including but not limited to Social, Search, Display, and Retargeting, and identify optimization opportunities.
- Create, manage and report email campaign results through MailChimp, Constant Contact, or a similar email marketing platform with knowledge of Photoshop, Canva, or Alternative Design tools.
- Write on-brand copy for use through various channels such as; Website, Social Media, Email Campaigns, Print Materials.
- Create, implement and manage search engine optimization efforts & strategies, including reputation management (Google My Business, Yelp, Yext, Social Media).
- Ensures all deliverables are being completed in a timely manner and seeks out opportunities to bring additional value to the client through the expansion of service offerings.
- Serves as an internal resource for Account Strategists and participates in leading training throughout the year.
- Must be Google Ad certified with experience in managing multiple google ad accounts.
- Must have worked in digital marketing & social media management for 2+ years.
- Must have social media content creation and distribution experience.
- Experience with creating and running digital campaigns with specific goals (paid social, drip campaigns, landing page A/B tests) and reporting results and learning
- Demonstrates initiative by setting priorities, regularly completing work on schedule, and fulfilling commitments.
- Must be creative and able to write in a variety of voices and styles to appeal to diverse audiences.
- Effectively communicates and has the ability to educate the client on the appropriate course of action to achieve established goals.
- Demonstrates leadership by creating a culture that supports individual motivation, high levels of individual and team performance, and quality of service.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing platforms such as; Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Adroll, and LinkedIn.
- Possesses strong comprehension skills and the ability to be forward-thinking in all aspects of the job role.
- Ability to switch between creative and analytical tasks seamlessly while making data-driven decisions.
- Has strong organizational skills with the ability to self-motivate, and pride in ownership and accountability.
- **FULLY REMOTE POSITION**
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays / Birthday
- 401k Plan
- Yearly Incentive Program
- Instant and Monthly Incentives
- $10,000 Five Year Bonus
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Education Budget
- Collaboration Office Space
- Work From Where You Love 24/7!