Frankel is looking for a seasoned marketing and strategy-focused Senior Brand Manager to join our Gainesville-based Client Services team!
In this role, you will be a trusted primary point of contact for your assigned clients, overseeing all activity related to their accounts. You can think of this role as the liaison between the client and the creative, digital, and project management worlds, all while ensuring an exceptional Frankel client experience.
But this isn’t just a relationship-focused role…your ultimate mission is to drive growth for clients’ businesses. That means we are looking for experienced career marketers who have been in the weeds of marketing campaigns and understand the nuances of what contributes to marketing success. You’ll work with your clients to zoom out and see the big picture, dial in on the details, and develop the best strategic marketing plans to achieve the best results.
Our Brand Management team is customer-focused, impeccably organized, results-oriented, and prides itself on having exceptional emotional intelligence. Sound like a group you'd jive with? Let’s talk!
- Handling all day-to-day activities and serving as the primary point of contact for the agency’s top-level clients
- Assisting with the preparation of client proposals, marketing communications & strategic marketing plans, media & public relations plans, and invoices
- Effectively presenting, selling, and defending agency work/proposals to clients
- Coordinating project timing and budgets with relevant Frankel team members; keeping track of the progress of clients’ projects
- Checking and approving creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art; coordinating with clients for approval
- Staying up to date on developments in clients’ brands/products/services/marketing
- Reviewing billing prior to release to clients
- Actively seeking additional projects/new business from current clients
- Working with and supporting other account executives with client-related situations
- Other duties as assigned!
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to develop strong and lasting professional relationships with clients
- Highly emotionally intelligent with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Analytical, with strong decision-making skills
- Strategic and conceptual thinker
- Strong speaking skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Previous experience in an agency setting
- 6+ years Account Executive/Brand Manager experience in an agency setting -or- 1+ years Account Executive/Brand Manager experience in an agency setting & 5+ years of in-house marketing experience with progressive responsibility