What We Offer:
What You’ll Do:
As the Customer Care Associate, you will provide over the phone training and support to customers on product needs, ensuring timely and effective service, to maintain and enhance customer satisfaction.
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
- Providing Excellent Customer Care to Enhance Customer Satisfaction: 100%
- Handles incoming calls for Truma and timely transfers those to the corresponding party to meet the customer’s needs.
- Assists with aftermarket customers in setting appointments with the Service Center or Mobile Service Technicians in a timely and efficient way.
- Provides help desk support for OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), Dealers, and end-users on general product questions or issues, ensuring accurate and timely service.
- Provides over the phone basic instructional product support for the dealer service technicians to ensure dealers are up to date and well equipped to handle the servicing and/or troubleshooting as needed with our products.
- Maintains strong working relationships with GmbH (Truma Germany) Service area to ensure collaboration and open communication throughout the organization.
- Processes warranty claims for end-users, dealers, and OEM customers ensuring these are processed accurately and timely.
The job criteria may include other duties, responsibilities, and activities, which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Education: Associates degree in a related field preferred; would consider a High School graduate/ GED with direct customer service experience.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in Customer Service / Support capacity
- Certifications: N/A
- Functional Skills: Strong problem resolution skills, with a technical/mechanical aptitude to learn basic product service, troubleshooting, and support for the Truma products. Ability to handle calls and enter information into a database at the same time. Strong attention to detail with the ability to move efficiently to new calls.
- Technology Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required; database experience preferred.
- Language Skills: Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Leadership/Behaviors: Strong customer focus and a sense of urgency are required; the ability to build relationships, collaborate on best practices, and provide ongoing support to customers and team members is also important.
- Culture Match: Reliable and able to work within a close team while possessing individual accountability for the role is key. Teachable and excited to learn.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer