Who We Are:
Truma is a leading international manufacturer of highly developed heating and water heater systems, as well as comfort accessories for travel trailers and motorhomes. Our global success and top market share come from our customer focus, innovation, product quality and outstanding service. Truma is a medium-sized, third generation family-owned company with over 600 employees globally and a long history going back more than 70 years.
From our products to our people, we strive to be "Simply Better" in everything we do. If you're a motivated, results-oriented individual who wants to make a real difference in your community and role, then join team Truma today!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries and flexible work schedules to elevate your job satisfaction and productivity
- Company paid training and professional development allows you to grow your skill set and advance your career
- Modern, open-concept workspaces that encourage open communication and collaboration across the organization
- Excellent company retirement plan with up to 3% match, allows you to be 100% vested immediately and save for your future
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays available immediately to give you the work/life balance that you’ve been searching for
- Premium benefits including, health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short-term & long-term disability are available immediately
- Tax-free Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) reimburses you for qualified medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers 24/7 phone consultation with licensed health professionals and referrals to supportive resources
- Gym membership reimbursement of up to $30/month, will give you the incentive to reach your health goals
- Exciting and fun-filled team-building events that promote employee engagement and teamwork
- And much more to the best talent across North America!
What You’ll Do:
As the Warehouse Associate-Shipping & Receiving, you will handle the Receiving, Picking, Shipping, and Inventory Control, ensuring safety and accuracy of material in the warehouse.
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
- Operates powered industrial truck to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas into trucks and containers.
- Performs picking/packing of parts and preparation of pallets, boxes and packaging to ensure safety and quality of materials and goods for transport.
- Handles the basic receiving and/or shipping of the various materials/products in an efficient and accurate way, following documented procedures.
- Ensures parts received match the current specifications prior to stocking - or take action to resolve proactively.
- Confirms the count and quality of material and products being received or shipped to ensure integrity, inventory control, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Prepares and completes necessary paperwork and PC entries to ensure efficient, on-time delivery, inventory levels, and accurate data in the systems.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards. Handles the warranty/return of the product, following the documented processes.
- Communicate discrepancies to appropriate employees and vendors so that the issues can be resolved quickly.
- Performs daily equipment checks on the forklift and other equipment ensuring batteries are charged and equipment is safe for use in accordance with company policies.
- Supports the team and other areas for the success of the business.
The job criteria may include other duties, responsibilities, and activities, which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Education: High School diploma, or equivalent; will consider a combination of course work and direct work experience.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in Warehousing, Receiving, Shipping, and inventory control, handling both local and international freight activities.
- Certification: Forklift certification per OSHA standards. Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operators license
- Functional Skills: Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, good math skills with a strong sense of urgency required; strong ability to prioritize and multi-task several projects well; ability to problem-solve and execute solutions in a timely way is also key. Excellent follow-through to ensure freight meets its destination on time.
- Technology Skills: Basic skills in Microsoft Office and data systems required
- Language Skills: Good communication skills (written and verbal) to work with external vendors, customers, and internal team members at all various levels.
- Leadership/Behaviors: Self-directed and motivated to handle all tasks efficiently; Strong customer focus and requires someone who is responsive, flexible, and can work well under pressure to meet the work demands and timelines as needed.
- Culture Match: Professional in appearance, reliable and able to work within a close team while possessing individual accountability for the role is key.
Contact us today to learn more about the Truma Family and find out why we are “Simply Better” than other employers!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer