The Vice President, Philanthropic Partnerships will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to secure major gifts from individuals, corporations, and foundations from across the country to support the mission of the Center for the Rights of Abused Children. This position will report to the Executive Director and work closely with the CEO, board members, and other team members.
· Develop and implement a comprehensive major gifts fundraising plan that includes identifying, cultivating, and soliciting major donors.
· Manage a portfolio of major gift prospects and donors, and create individualized strategies for engagement and solicitation.
· Conduct donor research to identify and prioritize new major gift prospects, and maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the donor database.
· Plan and execute major gift cultivation and stewardship events, including small gatherings, donor recognition events, and donor visits.
· Collaborate with board members and team members to engage and solicit major gift prospects and donors.
· Work with the communications team to develop compelling donor communications, including proposals, reports, and thank-you letters.
· Ensure compliance with ethical fundraising practices and all relevant laws and regulations.
· Meet or exceed annual revenue targets and participate in overall development team goal-setting.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as nonprofit management, fundraising, or communications.
· At least five years of experience in major gifts fundraising, including a track record of success in securing six-figure gifts.
· Knowledge of and experience with fundraising best practices, including moves management, donor cultivation, and stewardship.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to develop compelling fundraising materials.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to engage and inspire donors, board members, and volunteers.
· Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
· Knowledge of and passion for child abuse prevention and advocacy.
· Ability to travel.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and an opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of children and families across the country.