Tyrula seeks an energetic and detail-oriented Senior HR Business Partner to join our fast-paced organization. This fantastic opportunity is for a team player passionate about building the HR function, acts as a strategic partner in all people/HR-related areas, and grows with the Company. So, if you are ready to explore that next opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Areas where you will provide expertise:
- Provide full-cycle human resources support to the organization
- Handle general HR inquiries, ensuring prompt and courteous resolution
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Analyze trends and metrics, including data on retention and employee experience, to recommend systemic improvements
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to managers and employees
- Serve as a consultant to management on people-related issues
- Responsible for the administration of the performance appraisal process
- Assist the leadership team with any people-related special projects
- And most importantly … expect the unexpected because every day is a new adventure
Your Education and Experience
- 5-7 years of proven work experience as an HRBP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- PHR certification desired but not required
- Excellent communication skills - ability to speak and write efficiently and clearly
- Active listener – effectively listening to employee issues and concerns and the ability to take an independent lead on initiatives
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Tactful, diplomatic, and possesses the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills
- Adept at problem-solving, including the ability to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Able to maintain confidentially and work with discretion
- Responsive and dependable
Tyrula is a diverse Information Technology (IT) consultancy focused on providing innovative solutions to improve the quality of healthcare. Our software processes thousands of business transactions daily for a variety of customers in the Healthcare IT industry. We offer a potent combination of software products, IT, and management services to our customers in the healthcare and public sector industries. Our technology offerings encompass all aspects of data, from its acquisition, transformation, storage, interoperability, compliance, visualization, and disposal. We love working on a diverse range of projects (within the $3.4 trillion US healthcare industry) and supporting multiple efforts simultaneously. We are a well-established company experiencing rapid growth with our products in both the federal and commercial space. Tyrula is not able to provide sponsorships nor visas to applicants at this time.
Clearance: No clearance is required.
Location/Schedule: This position is based in our McLean, VA office, and the individual is expected to maintain a hybrid work schedule with 2 to 3 days in the office.