Tyrula is currently seeking an experienced MS Dynamics 365 Software Developer to join our team! We are looking for someone who can create technical documentation, implement low-code solutions, and act as a technology leader for the team. This is a full-time, direct hire role.
- Diversity - Tyrula LLC is a woman- and minority-owned small business headquartered in McLean, Virginia, US. From the top down, we are committed to inclusivity and are constantly looking for ways to further support our employees.
- Remote work - While we do have an office, all employees work remotely around the country.
- Perks - Not only do we have a great benefits package that includes paid healthcare, dental, and vision Insurance (among other things listed below), we also provide all the equipment you will need to be successful in your role.
- Culture - We foster a friendly and empathetic culture, where everyone's voice is heard.
About the Role
Tyrula is building a state-of-the-art, secure, cloud-based, low-code solution based on Microsoft Dynamics and the Microsoft Power Platform for a large Federal customer. The growing team uses Lean-Agile methods to consistently deliver value to our client.
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer, you will work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Analysts, and other Software Developers to design and develop technical solutions to business problems with attention to usability, quality, and customer satisfaction.
This position is open to remote employees within the United States. The working hours are based on the Eastern Time Zone.
A real, live person reads every application!
- Work with the software development team to design and build software solutions to meet requirements as documented in user stories, business process workflows, and other documents.
- Create solutions primarily for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, Microsoft Power Platform, and related Microsoft technologies.
- Apply software development best practices to deliver efficient, effective software solutions that meet software quality standards.
- Apply software security best practices in all software design and development and ensure that delivered software products meet enterprise security standards.
- Write and maintain system technical documentation.
- Follow the team's version control standards to maintain source code and other relevant solution artifacts.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of automated deployment of solutions.
- Assist with creating additional project documentation such as presentations, end-user documentation, how-to guides, etc.
- Participate in and contribute to regular team process improvement efforts.
- Maintain a high level of customer service through level-2 customer support, troubleshooting, and creating and maintaining diagnostic documentation.
- Mentor software development and IT team members and business users in Dynamics 365 and Power Platforms and related technologies.
- Maintain professional skills through training, certification, and following industry trends and new product and platform features.
- 5+ years of experience developing software following agile software development practices.
- 2+ years of experience developing applications using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- 2+ years of experience developing applications in Power Apps (mainly in Unified Interface), Canvas Apps, Power Automate Flows, Power Bi, Common Data Service (CDS), and SharePoint Online.
- Experience developing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is required.
- Experience with custom assembly development, developing integration code, and data migration scripts.
- Familiarity with user experience design concepts.
- Working knowledge of C# is required.
- Familiarity with git for version control including branches and tags.
- Understanding of DevOps practices for Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub, or GitLab.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Experience in US Federal Government Projects is preferred.
- Strong personal time-management skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a "customer-first" attitude and work cooperatively and flexibly with stakeholders and team members.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Existing Public Trust preferred.
- Must live and work in the United States.
- PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-600: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field required.
Additional technical training/certification is preferred.
Starting at $115,000+ annually
- Paid Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- $1500 per year for personalized training
- $50 per month Internet/Phone Reimbursement
- Remote Work
- No Travel
Tyrula is a diverse Information Technology (IT) consultancy focused on providing innovative solutions to improve the quality of healthcare. Our software processes thousands of business transactions daily for a variety of customers in the Healthcare IT industry.
We offer a potent combination of software products, IT, and management services to our customers in the healthcare and public sector industries. Our technology offerings encompass all aspects of data, from its acquisition, transformation, storage, interoperability, compliance, visualization, and disposal. We love working on a diverse range of projects (within the $3.4 trillion US healthcare industry) and supporting multiple efforts simultaneously.
We are a well-established company experiencing rapid growth with our products in both the federal and commercial space.
Tyrula is not able to provide sponsorships nor visas to applicants at this time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
All offers of employment at Tyrula LLC are contingent upon one’s eligibility to obtain and maintain a federal public trust.
Tyrula LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.