Tyrula is a woman- and minority-owned Information Technology (IT) consultancy focused on providing innovative solutions to improve the quality of healthcare. . We offer a potent combination of software products, IT, and management services to our customers in the healthcare and public sector industries. Our technology offerings encompass all aspects of data, from its acquisition, transformation, storage, interoperability, compliance, visualization, and disposal. We love working on a diverse range of projects (within the $3.4 trillion US healthcare industry) and supporting multiple efforts simultaneously.
About the Role
Tyrula is currently looking for a customer-focused and passionate problem-solver to join our team as a Solutions Engineer.
In this role, you will design, configure, and deploy solutions to meet our customers' needs. You will work directly with business users to understand requirements and with customer technical staff to provision and deploy solutions. You will use your expertise to troubleshoot errors and assist support personnel with issues and change requests. You will develop and follow standards and best practices for secure and maintainable solutions. You will work with a variety of technologies including Tyrula's software products, third-party software, Windows and Linux operating systems, databases, and Microsoft and Amazon cloud services.
To be considered, you should be organized, customer-focused, have strong communication skills, and enjoy learning new applications and technologies. You will be able to translate customer needs to solution designs and have experience in software scripting and/or programming,
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to cultivate the skills and experience necessary to become a senior solutions engineer, sales engineer, or account manager. This position will allow you to use your creative and technical abilities to your maximum potential.
This position is open to remote employees within the United States. The working hours are based on the Eastern Time Zone.
All applications are read by a real live person!
- Implement new solutions and enhancement requests by configuring Tyrula products, configuring third-party software, and scripting solutions in PowerShell, Power Apps, SharePoint, and other technologies.
- This is a customer-facing role: work directly with the customer to understand problems, plan enhancements, and deploy upgrades.
- Serve as an escalation point for application support engineers to assist with complex issues.
- Work independently to resolve issues or document and escalate them to the Product Development or IT teams.
- As part of the customer support team, perform regular maintenance activities.
- Document all customer interactions and all steps taken for issue resolution in the ticket tracking system.
- 4-year degree in a science or technology-related fields such as Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Physics, etc., or equivalent experience.
- 2 years experience working in a customer-facing technical role such as solutions engineer, technical support, or sales engineer.
- Understand the architecture of modern web applications: client, server, network, storage, etc. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence.
- Experience managing and documenting all work using a ticket tracking system, such as Jira.
- You must be able to pass a background investigation.
- U.S. Citizen, living and working in the United States.
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience with system integration.
- Experience with Windows / Linux administration.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 administration.
- Experience in Healthcare, especially in billing and revenue cycle management (RCM).
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
$80,000 to $95,000 annually
- Paid Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
- $1500 per year for personalized training
- $50 per month Internet/Phone Reimbursement
- Remote Work
Tyrula is not able to provide sponsorships nor visas to applicants at this time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Tyrula follows Executive Order 14042: COVID-19 Protocols for Federal Contractors. All Tyrula employees need to be vaccinated or have a medical or religious exception.
All offers of employment at Tyrula LLC are contingent upon one’s eligibility to obtain and maintain a federal public trust.
Tyrula LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.