Business Development Associate - United Kingdom (Remote)
About Tyrula LLC
Tyrula is an Information Technology (IT) consultancy focused on providing innovative solutions to improve the quality of healthcare. We offer a potent combination of software products, IT, and management services to our customers in the healthcare and public sector industries. Our technology offerings encompass all aspects of data, from its acquisition, transformation, storage, interoperability, compliance, visualization, and disposal. We love working on a diverse range of projects (within the $3.4 trillion US healthcare industry) and supporting multiple efforts simultaneously.
Tyrula is growing and has established an international office in the United Kingdom. Our current focus is to expand our customer base globally in both the federal and commercial spaces.
About the Role
Tyrula has various credentials and numerous contracting vehicles that enable us to do business with the U.S. federal government. We are looking for an energetic resource to help us identify additional opportunities in the U.S. public sector and join our global business development team. We are looking for a candidate to join our international office in the United Kingdom who:
- Is highly organised
- Has excellent planning, prioritization, and time-management skills
- Has effective written and verbal communication skills
- Is interested in gaining skills related to sales & business development in the U.S. public sector
As this position requires working with a global team (primarily based on the east coast of the US), core working hours would be Monday - Friday 10 am - 6 pm BST.
All applications are read by an actual person!
- Research industry trends in the federal marketplace;
- Perform market research to qualify new opportunities, including competitive assessment & incumbent strengths/weaknesses.
- Build and manage sales pipelines (Salesforce Preferred) Lead the initial steps of opportunity evaluation;
- Review Request for Qualification (RFQ)/Request For Proposal (RFP) and digest compliance requirements effectively to guide the team in Go/No Go discussions and gap analyses;
- Collaborate toward proposal strategy, lead win-theme strategy, and engage team through proposal lifecycle;
- Create differentiating opportunities through teaming partner recommendations;
- Lead internal proposal debriefs for all participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture techniques, strategy, and actions;
- Manage the bid schedule Work with proposal writer to respond to proposals Engage in quality control (QC) for compliance matrix efforts before proposal submittals;
- Utilize historical data to provide predictive win outcomes;
- Provide Business Development status reports and briefings to senior management at specified milestones
- Attend conventions and conferences to promote and network for Tyrula.
- Travel to US office <10%
- Experience with IT pipeline development
- Experience with CRM tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must live and work in the United Kingdom
- Proposal writing experience
- Government sales experience
- Remote Work
- Fully compensated work-related travel
- 25 days annual leave
Salary: 20,000-25,000 per annum
Location: UK-based remote
If you feel you meet the criteria above we encourage you to apply to learn more about the position!
We’re an equal opportunities employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.