Business Development Associate - United States
About Tyrula LLC
Tyrula is an Information Technology (IT) consultancy focused on providing innovative solutions to improve the quality of healthcare.
We offer a potent combination of software products, IT, and management services to our customers in the healthcare and public sector industries. Our technology offerings encompass all aspects of data, from its acquisition, transformation, storage, interoperability, compliance, visualization, and disposal. We love working on a diverse range of projects (within the $3.4 trillion US healthcare industry) and supporting multiple efforts simultaneously.
Currently, Tyrula is growing and our current focus is to expand our customer base globally in both the federal and commercial spaces.
About the Role
Tyrula has various credentials and numerous contracting vehicles that enable us to do business with the federal government. We are looking for an energetic resource to help us identify additional opportunities in the U.S. public sector and join our business development team based globally.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Highly organized
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is interested in learning about sales and business development in a growing company
We will provide the necessary training!
All applications are read by an actual person!
- Research industry trends in the federal marketplace
- Perform market research to qualify new opportunities, including competitive assessment & incumbent strengths/weaknesses
- Build and manage sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Lead the initial steps of opportunity evaluation Review Requests for Quotes (RFQs)/Requests For Proposals (RFPs)
- Digest compliance requirements effectively to guide the team in Go/No-Go discussions and gap analyses
- Collaborate on proposal strategy, lead win-theme strategy, and engage team through proposal lifecycle
- Create differentiating opportunities through teaming partner recommendations
- Lead internal proposal debriefs for all participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture techniques, strategy, and actions
- Manage the bid schedule
- Work with proposal writer(s) to respond to proposals
- Engage in quality control (QC) for compliance matrix efforts before proposal submittals
- Utilize historical data to provide predictive win outcomes
- Provide Business Development status reports and briefings to senior management at specified milestones
- Attend conventions and conferences to promote and network for Tyrula
- Travel <10%
- Must live and work in the United States
- Experience with IT pipeline development
- Experience with CRM tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proposal writing experience
- Government sales experience
2 years of related experience in IT business development.
$50,000 to $60,000 annually + Commission
- Paid Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
- $1500 per year for personalized training
- $50 per month Internet/Phone Reimbursement
- Remote Work
Tyrula is not able to provide sponsorships or visas to applicants at this time.
Tyrula follows Executive Order 14042: COVID-19 Protocols for Federal Contractors.
All Tyrula employees need to be vaccinated or have a medical or religious exception.
All offers of employment at Tyrula LLC are contingent upon one’s eligibility to obtain and maintain a federal public trust.
Tyrula LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.