Nexant is seeking an Analyst for its consulting team based in the Shanghai office. This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate to enter the consulting industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To participate in the delivery of consultancy engagements to exceed clients’ expectations.
• To work in consulting project teams to research, analyse and write reports on the energy, chemical and related industries.
• To undertake research into the technology, market, financial, environmental and commercial aspects of the energy and chemical industries.
• To undertake analysis of industry data mostly through the use of spreadsheets and databases.
• To clearly present findings to clients in either written or slide format.
• To meet internal quality, time and budget constraints.
• To assist and support team members in all aspects of engagement delivery
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Qualifications in related disciplines considered.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Expertise in the Chinese language is desirable.
• Experience in energy, downstream oil, or chemical industry beneficial but not required.
Salary and Benefits:
In return, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant, Shanghai is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.