We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our CEO and the senior management team when necessary. This role is a growth opportunity for Administrative professionals, who seek executive-level support experience.
Some of the responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extensive travel arrangements
- Calendar management
- Meeting set up
- Compile and create PowerPoint needs for all high level presentations
- Create and approve senior management teams expense reports
- Liaison between CEO and senior management team
- Provide email correspondence from CEO to senior team and employees
- Senior Management Team Support
- Provide assistance to all senior members of team when necessary
- Travel arrangements
- PowerPoint assistance for various presentations
- Expense reporting
- Meeting set up that include IT and food & beverage needs
- Other Areas & Departments
- Corporate communications
- Human Resources
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience supporting a team, or office-management environment
- Exceptional organizational skill, detail-oriented and the ability to work on many tasks concurrently
- Proficient in Google Suite and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent calendar management skills. This position will require the coordination of a significant number of meetings, via conference calls and in-person; and coordination of board meetings
- Experienced making travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Must show initiative and work well with minimal or no supervision
- Able to anticipate situational needs and utilize logical thinking
- Requires a high level of interpersonal skill and professional acumen. Frequent interaction and coordination with top executives within and outside of the company.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.