We are currently seeking a Survey/Outbound Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate can come from survey, sales, or outbound enrollment backgrounds to ensure the team hits metrics in a KPI heavy environment.
• Ensure production hours, calls, and completes are achieved each day
• Provide daily leadership and coaching on representative performance
• Engage in team building activities to help representatives understand, embrace, and achieve key performance indicators
• Monitor and coach on production effectiveness
• Oversee quality metrics for supported programs
• Performance manage, and discipline staff, as needed
• Assisting with mixed mode survey techniques (bulk email send, bulk mailing, etc.)
• Ensure incentives for survey campaigns are paid appropriately
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
• 2 or more years survey/outbound calling experience
• 2 or more years coaching/supervisory experience
• Mixed mode survey experience a plus
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills with all level of customers, clients, and company employees
• Work “in the trenches”
• Customer service skills
• Flexible Schedule
• Must be willing to submit and pass a background check
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.