We are currently seeking a Customer Outreach & Survey Coordinator to join our Customer Outreach, Recruiting, and Engagement (C.O.R.E.) team. This candidate will have 2 or more years of supervisor experience, with 2 or more years of outbound survey/calling experience, and can bring a fun, energetic, and motivating dynamic to our team.
• Responsible for daily administration of activities for C.O.R.E. team
• Working with Project Analyst to ensure required production hours, calls, and completes are achieved each day
• Follow through with Project Analyst to ensure goals and deadlines are met
• Provide daily leadership and coaching on representative performance
• Engage in team building activities to help representatives understand, embrace, and achieve key performance indicators
• Monitor and coach on production effectiveness (completes per hour)
• Oversee quality metrics for supported programs
• Performance manage, and discipline staff, as needed
• Assisting with mixed mode survey techniques (bulk email send, bulk mailing, etc.)
• Provide continuous improvement suggestions to Project Analyst
• Create and review batch documents for selected programs.
• Provide program specific training for supported programs
• Includes review of policy/procedure training with each representative
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
• 2 or more years survey/outbound calling experience
• 2 or more years coaching/supervisory experience
• Mixed mode survey experience a plus
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills with all level of customers, clients, and company employees
• Work “in the trenches”
• Customer service skills
• Flexible Schedule
• Must be willing to submit and pass a background check
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.