Nexant is seeking an Analyst for the London office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work in project teams to research, analyze and write reports on the energy and related industries to meet client needs.
- To undertake research into the technology, market, financial, environmental and commercial aspect of the energy and chemical industries.
- To undertake analysis of industry data mostly through the use of spreadsheets and databases.
- Develop and broaden personal knowledge and capabilities.
- To participate in the delivery of consultancy engagements to exceed clients’ expectations, through research, analysis and report writing.
- To meet internal quality, time and budget constraints.
- To assist and support team members in all aspects of engagement delivery
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant discipline
- Communication in Russian & English
- Excellent standard of academic qualifications
- Good first degree in a subject relevant to the energy industry (for example l engineering, chemistry & economics )
- Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers five weeks paid vacation per year, eight paid holidays per year, contributory pension and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.