About the Job
Nexant is currently seeking a Program Design Analyst in our Salt Lake City, Utah office to support our administration of energy efficiency programs for electric and gas utilities. The successful candidate will support program design activities existing and new Utility projects and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research related to technologies, codes, standards, program designs and third party specifications
- Perform analysis of historical program participation data
- Develop program budgets and participation forecasts
- Support client regulatory filings and postings related to program changes
- Work with program delivery teams to ensure program applications, websites, systems, processes, measure libraries and other resources align with current program design and approved tariffs
- Contribute to business development and proposal activities
- Work independently and in teams to conduct tasks related to program delivery and continuous improvement efforts
- Maintain quality control of deliverable products, demonstrating technical excellence, objectivity, and clarity while maintaining project schedules
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with utility energy efficiency programs
- Familiarity with residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural energy efficiency technologies and program delivery models
- Demonstrated experience in market research and data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities while balancing schedules and budgets
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Proposal development
- Codes and standards
- Change management
- Continuous improvement.
- Interest in energy efficiency, utility economics and clean energy - preference will be given to experience and/or education within the energy efficiency or building efficiency industry and/or an understanding of building systems, particularly lighting, HVAC and control technologies and applications.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant is a globally recognized
software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to
utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities
worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant and its
500+ employees work from 26 global offices providing deep technical expertise
and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational
efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
- Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal .
- Nexant Government Services works with US government partners, international development agencies, and international financial institutions to assist developing countries with their energy sector policies, institutions, infrastructure development, financing and efficient operations.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.