About the Job
Nexant is currently seeking a Outbound Customer Survey Specialist in our Salt Lake City, UT office to support our survey team, reporting to the customer service manager. The Outbound Customer Survey Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support, evaluate reports, monitor survey process, prepare materials, mailings, manage data collection, quality assurance, analyze data, prepare final reports and conduct telephone survey interviews with residential and business customers.
Successful candidates must be reliable and punctual, have excellent oral and written skills, demonstrate initiative and follow through, and ability to work with multiple staff on numerous tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect customer responses, enter data accurately, code calls appropriately and correctly
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Educates customers who are interested in learning more about the program and services offered
- Places outbound calls to existing customers
- Follow communication “scripts”
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issue/concerns and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Using excel, prepare reports and manage data
- Sets expectations for customers regarding next steps
- Meet standard quality and performance metrics for supported campaigns
- Provide continuous improvement suggestions to the customer service manager
- Engage in team building activities to help team members understand, embrace, and achieve key performance indicators (lead by example)
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 + year experience in customer service
- Mixed mode survey experience (preferred)
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Basic Excel experience
- Experience with MS Office, such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail or organization, ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant is a globally recognized software,
consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to utilities,
energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities worldwide.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant and its 500+
employees work from 32 global offices providing deep technical expertise and
regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational
efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
· Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
· Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
· Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal .
· Nexant Government Services assists developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.