- Ensure timely resolution of Service Requests.
- Work to resolver groups to facilitate resolution of incidents.
- Maintain hardware, follow up on warranty or servicing as needed, and work with Office Manager for ordering and use of current stock of hardware.
- Work with 3rd party groups to ensure support and resolution of Business Processing Systems
- Provide Technical Support to Business Processing users and liaison to IT to ensure support and resolution.
- Process Onboarding/Offboarding and update asset databases
- Process flat files
- Work with knowledge management to document support of all systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years’ work experience, or a combination of education and work experience in IT, DevOps, data analytics, database administration, or system administration.
- Strong understanding of Excel formulas and logic.
- General understanding of troubleshooting, software, hardware, networks, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office or G Suite.
- Superior organizational, prioritization, and attention-to-detail skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with clients, contractors, and all levels of internal employees.
- Self-motivation and exceptional follow-through.
- Ability to work through difficult tasks in a professional manner.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and financial background screening.
- Bonus Points for experience with:
o Laserfiche or other document retention and workflow software;
o Qualtrics or other survey software;
o Five9 or other VoIP/VPBX software;
o DSM/application processing systems;
o Jasper, Tableau, or other reporting software;
o A+, Net+, or other certification.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides
innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and
government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San
Francisco, Nexant and its 500+ employees work from 32 global offices providing
deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement,
boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
- Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal.
- Nexant Government Services assists developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.