About the Job
Nexant is seeking a Workforce Management Specialist (Business Coordinator) to work closely with the Business Operations leadership team to maximize the work flow and implementing necessary skill changes to ensure established service level goals are attained. This role will provide support in such areas as: Forecasting, Scheduling, Analytics, and coordinate all workforce optimization, training, and staffing needs for a complex, high volume contact center located in Salt Lake City, Utah
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage, coordinate, and handle all Workforce Optimization activities within TeleOpti.
· Manage forecasts, schedules, system functionality, adherence, meeting scheduling, and coordination on staffing.
· Ensure that forecasts, capacity plans and schedules meet service level requirements across all customer service queues at all times.
· Ensure adherence to established processing procedures, software controls, and company policies.
· Provides consultation to Operations/Project Managers on staffing and volumes utilizing staffing models for new or adjusted forecasted assumptions.
· Recommends and supports benchmarking using metrics, industry standards and original concepts.
· Manages the implementation of new programs from a Forecast, Capacity Planning and Scheduling perspective.
· Coordinate relationships with Temporary Staffing Agencies to ensure appropriate staffing at all times.
· Review staffing forecasts on a daily, weekly, etc. basis and proactively address staffing concerns.
· Provide executive summary analysis of KPI on Business Process performance to BP Project Manager.
· Flexibility to assist in all departments such as Recruit, hire, performance manage, and coach staff.
· Work with functional groups on program specific reporting.
· Other duties as directed.
· 5+ years of relevant experience, including two years’ experience supporting workforce optimization processes, training, and/or recruiting activities.
· Knowledge of Call Center metrics, agent behaviors and other factors that affect queue and adherence reporting.
· Broad base of knowledge and experience related to maintaining moderately complex manual and computerized record systems.
· Data analysis experience, preferably in analytical modeling and data optimization experience.
· Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Intermediate proficiency with MS Office programs, including Excel, Word, Power Point; ability to create, maintain and edit reports and documents.
· Ability to deal effectively with internal and external personnel.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communications skills.
· Experience using a major ERP system and the aptitude to learn and become proficient using company proprietary computer software is required.
· Ability to function in a fast paced environment, under short time constraints, and within established deadlines.
· Experience supporting internal and external audit plans a plus.
· Must be able to pass a criminal and drug background screening.
· Experience with the Teleopti or Verint WFM platforms a plus.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant is a globally
recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative
solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government
entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant
and its 500+ employees work from 32 global offices providing deep technical
expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost
operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
· Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
· Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
· Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal.
· Nexant Government Services assists developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.