About the Job
Nexant is currently seeking a Business Process Coordinator to support the Energy Efficiency - Implementation Customer Service Support team in our Salt Lake City, UT office. The Business Processing Coordinator will ensure all key goals and metrics are met in achieving same day processing of rebate applications for Utility Clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for daily management of staff activities to achieve same day processing of all received rebate applications
· Responsible for daily management of staff customer service adherence goals to support client service levels
· Daily Quality Control of processed rebate applications
· Daily Pre-Batch activity management
· Daily/Weekly rebate application batch management
· Work directly with client to handle any needs, processing adjustments, additional assignments
· Monitor and coach staff to Daily Processing Goals, data entry goals, customer service calls
· Taking customer service calls and handling customer escalations to achieve immediate resolution
· Ensuring all applications meet program and quality standards in preparation for batch
· Creating and delivering success plans to meet KPI’s.
· Engage in team building activities to help staff understand, embrace and achieve key performance indicators
· Provide continuous improvement suggestions
· Provide program specific training for supported programs, including review of policy/procedure training with each representative
· Assist with recruiting, including sourcing and interviewing applicants
· Provide success plans, corrective action, and training to all staff
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to work from 7am to 4pm and a 8am to 5pm
· A high school diploma or equivalency required
· 1-3 years of supervisor experience, preferably in a customer service environment and/or processing environment.
· Coaching and/or training
· Leadership experience
· Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills with all level of customers and company employees
· Team Building
· Attention to detail
· Must be willing to submit and pass a background check and drug test.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant is a globally recognized
software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to
utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities
worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant and its
500+ employees work from 26 global offices providing deep technical expertise
and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational
efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
- Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal .
- Nexant Government Services works with US government partners, international development agencies, and international financial institutions to assist developing countries with their energy sector policies, institutions, infrastructure development, financing and efficient operations.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.