- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience with utility energy efficiency programs.
- Strong customer relationship and sales skills.
- A strong understanding of residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural energy efficiency technologies and program delivery models.
- Demonstrated experience in market research and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities while balancing schedules and budgets. Excellent writing, interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: Proposal development.
Codes and standards.
- Change management.
- Continuous improvement.