About the Job
Nexant seeks a Data Analytics Team Lead to join the Business Processing team in Salt Lake City, UT to work on the research design associated with energy efficiency program reporting, analytics and risk assessment with a focus on survey design, analysis, and report writing.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide support to the Data Analytics Team by exploring data, building reports and presenting findings on a daily basis.
· Responsible for ensuring on-time, error free deliveries for all Data Analytics Team Reports and Tasks.
· Responsible for Secondary Call Monitoring Duties for Call Center Agents in order to confirm or deny Customer Service quality assessments.
· Responsible for Daily Data Analytics Team invoicing and Batching - on time and error free.
· Responsible for Business Processing team operating expense tracking, with remediation strategies as necessary.
· Centralize the Data Analytics Team members including tracking and reporting KPIs for individual members and team, delivering weekly success plans, mentoring team members, and creating and maintaining development pathways for every team member.
· Triage tasks and delegate projects to team members in order to match skill sets.
· Support Data Analytics Team Manager as assigned.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Some college work or equivalent work experience desired.
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to design processes to find and remediate errors in processing, customer service, reporting, and risk remediation.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel with working knowledge of VBA.
· Apply data visualization, descriptive and summary statistical techniques for discovery and timely insights (data exploration, ad-hoc queries, and analysis).
· Experience with data query, visualization, dashboard and/or scorecard tools for reporting in a call center environment (DSM Central Software a plus).
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information to produce error free reports with great attention to detail and accuracy.
· Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides
innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and
government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San
Francisco, Nexant and its 500+ employees work from 26 global offices providing
deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement,
boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
- Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal .
- Nexant Government Services works with US government partners, international development agencies, and international financial institutions to assist developing
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.