About the Job
We are currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer for Nexant’s Software team at our office in Madison, WI. This is a great leadership opportunity for someone that ones to make a mark in the company as an SME on SalesForce! This position will work on a wide range of software products that fundamentally changes how utilities manage business processes and customer initiatives for energy efficiency, renewable energy, demand response, and water conservation. We are looking for candidates who want to work on things that make an impact on the world and are passionate about product craftsmanship.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing enhancements to the Salesforce platform, providing technical support for integrated applications as well as maintaining requirements
- UI design and development
- Client-side programming
- Server-side services and control
- Data structures, algorithms, web services (REST and SOAP)
- Integration Interfaces and ETL
- Build and Release Infrastructure
- A minimum of 4 years of technical experience with Salesforce
- Building applications using custom objects, approval processes, workflow rules, validation ruleformula fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Have knowledge in developing Apex classes, triggers, controllers, workflows, REST API Integration, and bulk load API.
- Knowledge in the design of custom objects, custom fields, custom formula fields, validation rules, custom reports, workflows and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates and email generation.
- Knowledge of creating roles, profiles, page layouts, workflow rules, and approval processes.
- Custom development using Aura, Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning App Builder, communities customization
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing Lightning components and deploying to Lightning Communities
- Conforming to SLDS (Lightning Design System), architectural best practices, writing unit-tested and secure code.
- Optional certifications in Salesforce Admin Certified and Developer Certified.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant and its 500+ employees work from global offices providing deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal .
Nexant Government Services assists developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.