- You will be expected and required to win and deliver the highest standards of management consultancy work while adhering to Consulting practices in support of blue chip clients within the industry and international finance community
- Commercially astute, you are an effective project manager with well-developed problem solving, report writing and communication skills
- Good at building strong client relationships you will have the proven ability to generate consulting revenue and close sales
- You will be highly experienced covering market and technology analysis of various petrochemical value chains across the globe
- You will have global experience preferably with technology reviews of petrochemical plants,analyzing markets, technology, pricing and strategic analysis, experience with developing price models for a number of products in various regions
- You will have gained experience working with due diligence working globally, delivering feasibility studies across the globe for major international clients
- You will be experienced in Market screening; Price forecasting and financial modelling
- You will have worked with cost competitiveness bench-marking analysis for major international clients.
- Experience in assisting and supporting team members in all aspects of engagement delivery; a consultant will conduct, and direct others, in the research of petrochemical industry’s prices, profitability, production, consumption, and trade
- Experienced with technical/commercial expertise, with excellent presentation and confident report writing skills
- Someone who can demonstrate leadership, management and excellent verbal communications skills to deliver business cases to sponsors, investors and clients
- Proven ability to generate consulting revenues and be able to work on small projects while driving business development
- Excellent business background
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or have an in-depth experience in the chemicals/energy sectors, either in industry or with a blue chip consultancy.
Salary and Benefits
In return, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package.
About Nexant E&CA
Nexant’s Energy and Chemical Advisory (E&CA) Business Unit is an independent global consulting firm that provides advisory services to the energy and chemicals sector. Nexant’s experience covers all market and techno-economic aspects of refinery, petrochemical, polymer, and bio-renewable businesses. Nexant's key consulting offices are located in White Plains, San Francisco, London, Bahrain, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Houston.
Nexant offers consulting services in the following areas:
- Strategy Assistance: Entry or exit strategies, growth or diversification strategies and general planning and organizational advisory services
- M&A Assistance: Including due diligence, asset evaluation and valuation support
- Master Planning and Feasibility Appraisal: Covering independent evaluation of small, medium and large scale investment projects
- Technical Reviews: As advisers to sponsors for performance improvement, or lenders for Project Finance and M&A
- Project Evaluation & Financing: During the past few years Nexant has provided Independent Consultancy to the sponsors and/or lenders for over $100 billion of investment projects that have been successfully implemented
- Market Assessments: Analysis of supply, demand, and trade for all major products in the sector and many specialties, including market drivers and cost competitiveness
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Asia is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.