About the Job
As an Analyst with Nexant, you will be part of a highly regarded team and a member of the premier provider of energy and chemicals consulting solutions to clients who are shaping the future of the world through energy and materials. Join us and you will play an integral role in winning and delivering high-quality strategy consulting projects, which will put your analyst skills to the test in an environment which is supportive and collegiate.
Since our inception in 2000, Nexant has completed over 4,000 assignments in more than 100 countries, developing a thorough understanding of many of the complex issues facing public and private sector participants in the energy and chemicals industry - giving us unrivaled capability in delivering world-class strategy consulting solutions and expert services to help clients prosper. Join us as a Senior Analyst and help shape our future.
You will contribute to business growth by participating in the delivery of consultancy engagements that exceed client’s expectations through high-quality research, analysis and report writing. This will involve working with researchers and clients as well as meeting internal quality standards and deadline and budget constraints. Key will be your ability to develop and broaden your personal knowledge and capabilities, to assist in selling new work.
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate to enter the consulting industry.
About Nexant E&CA
Nexant’s Energy and Chemical Advisory (E&CA) Business Unit is an independent global consulting firm that provides advisory services to the energy and chemicals sector. Nexant’s experience covers all market and techno-economic aspects of refinery, petrochemical, polymer, and biorenewable businesses. Nexant's key consulting offices are located in White Plains, San Francisco, London, Bahrain, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Houston.
Nexant offers consulting services in the following areas:
- Strategy Assistance: Entry or exit strategies, growth or diversification strategies and general planning and organizational advisory services
- M&A Assistance: Including due diligence, asset evaluation and valuation support
- Master Planning and Feasibility Appraisal: Covering independent evaluation of small, medium and large scale investment projects
- Technical Reviews: As advisors to sponsors for performance improvement, or lenders for Project Finance and M&A
- Project Evaluation & Financing: During the past few years Nexant has provided Independent Consultancy to the sponsors and/or lenders for over $100 billion of investment projects that have been successfully implemented
- Market Assessments: Analysis of supply, demand, and trade for all major products in the sector and many specialties, including market drivers and cost competitiveness
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Asia is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.