Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain tools in C# or .NET.
- Support various systems, such as Cisco, WinCATI, Qualtrics, and other internal/ad hoc tools.
- Assist with program assembly and/or updates in Nexant’s DSM Central.
- Configure software according to user requirements for outbound surveys in Qualtrics.
- Configure software according to user requirements for outbound call campaigns in WinCati.
- Assist with phone queue management through Cisco.
- Responsible for creating new and maintaining existing user credentials within Business Processing systems of record.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of Business Processing systems of record.
- Resource for user acceptance testing.
- Track time and tasks in Jira Service Desk and document processes in Confluence.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or a combination of education and work experience in IT, technical support, data analytics, or database administration.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a working program in C# or .NET. Either through raw development or copy and pasting from stack exchange.
- Advanced understanding of mathematical modeling, statistics, and databases.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, MS Office Suite, Google Docs, and G Suite.
- Superior organizational, prioritization, and attention-to-detail skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with clients and all levels of internal employees.
- Self-motivation and exceptional follow-through.
- Ability to work through difficult tasks in a professional manner.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and financial background screening.
- Experience with C#, VBA, or SQL are a plus.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
- Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
- Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal .
- Nexant Government Services assists developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity.