About the Job
We are seeking a Technical Support Supervisor to perform and ensure delivery of team ticket residency, first touch resolution, software configuration, user on-boarding/off-boarding timelines. As well as assist with professional services, software development, project management, and other business technology activities for the Utility Services and Rebate Processing group in our Salt Lake City, UT office.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for team project milestones and SLAs in ticket residency and ticket rework.
· Oversee configuration and administration process workflow software (Nexant’s iEnergy/DSM Central).
· Supervise reporting from various systems, such as Cisco, WinCATI, Qualtrics, and other internal/ad hoc tools.
· Configure software according to user requirements for outbound surveys in Qualtrics.
· Configure software according to user requirements for outbound call campaigns in WinCati.
· Assist with phone queue management through Cisco.
· Responsible for creating new and maintaining existing user credentials within Business Processing systems of record.
· Responsible for routine maintenance of Business Processing systems of record.
· Resource for user acceptance testing.
· Track time and tasks in Jira Service Desk and document processes in Confluence.
Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree plus four years’ work experience, or a combination of education and work experience in IT, technical support, or Database management.
· Proven ability to lead teams and manage projects.
· Strong understanding of mathematical modeling, statistics, and databases.
· Strong understanding of Excel.
· Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and G Suite.
· Superior organizational, prioritization, and attention-to-detail skills are required.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills with clients and all levels of internal employees.
· Self-motivation and exceptional follow-through.
· Ability to work through difficult tasks in a professional manner.
· Must be able to pass a criminal and financial background screening.
· Experience with C#, VBA, or SQL are a plus.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides
innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and
government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San
Francisco, Nexant and its 500+ employees work from 32 global offices providing
deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement,
boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Softwarehas developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
- Nexant Utility Servicesworks with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisoryprovides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal .
- Nexant Government Services assists developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.