About the Job
Nexant isseeking an intern to support our marketing team on company-wide initiatives. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing. The ideal candidate will be energetic, inventive, andhardworking. While assisting with a wide range of projects, the intern will gain hands-on experience in training in many aspects in marketing and communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist our marketing team with marketing initiatives across all business units including some of the following areas:
- Help to establish and maintain compelling content for digital campaigns
- Contribute to new marketing strategies
- Assist with increasing brand awareness through social media and other digital and marketing platforms
o Social media coordination - posting, tracking, analysis, research
o Public relations – writing press releases and maintaining media contacts
o Event coordination - assist and execute pre- and post-event marketing strategies
- Marketing metrics tracking and analysis
- Other duties as assigned.
· Currently enrolled in an accredited college with a focus in Marketing, Journalism or Communication; or a recent graduate holding a Bachelor’s degree with previous marketing internship experience
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Proficiency in G-Suite is preferred, experience with project management and communication tools a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
· Strong attention to detail
· Desire to pursue a career in marketing
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides
innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and
government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San
Francisco, Nexant and its 500+ employees work from 32 global offices providing
deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement,
boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Softwarehas developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
- Nexant Utility Servicesworks with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisoryprovides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, [SJ1]a subscription program and online product portal.
- Nexant Government Services assists developing countries with energy sector policies, infrastructure, financing, and access to affordable electricity.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.