Nexant is seeking a detail-oriented Senior Specialist to perform a variety of payment processing and administrative activities for the Demand Management – Implementation Support group in our Salt Lake City, UT office.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with performing high-volume daily rebate check runs with high-level accuracy, working
closely with the business processing coordinator and business processing team
• Track and research outstanding and returned rebate checks, reissuing when necessary
• Create mail-merges and print letters or other marketing materials to include with rebate checks
• Maintain electronic file organization, storage, and retrieval pertaining to check run batches,
client/vendor receivables, and procedural documents
• Maintain accurate general ledger accounts by completing Cash Receipts, Adjusting Journal
Entries, and Manual Bills
• Accept additional duties as assigned.
• A minimum of two years’ work experience in production or data entry related environment
(accounts payable preferred but not required)
• Some College preferred (Accounting, Business Administration, or similar)
• Demonstrated higher-level skill in Microsoft 2010 Office programs, specifically Microsoft Excel
• Proven experience of success in an accuracy focused environment
• Efficient multi-tasking ability
• Self-motivation and exceptional follow-through skills are a must
• Professional writing and communication abilities
• Must be able to pass a criminal and financial background screening.
- Variety of full medical/dental/vision package available
- Monday through Friday schedule (off on weekends)
- Purposeful work: driving sustainable energy initiatives
- Generous 401(k) plan - fully vested on day one
- PTO: vacation and paid holidays
- Three floating holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Business casual dress code
- Corporate wellness program
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant is a globally recognized
software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to
utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities
worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant and its
500+ employees work from 26 global offices providing deep technical expertise
and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational
efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through four distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Softwarehas developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, and Nexant iHedge®
- Nexant Utility Servicesworks with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisoryprovides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal .
- Nexant Government Services works with US government partners, international development agencies, and international financial institutions to assist developing countries with their energy sector policies, institutions, infrastructure development, financing and efficient operations.
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.