Role & Responsibilities
You are in charge of insuring our business operations in the U.S. run smoothly on the following aspects
- Office management: operational set up of offices and stuff required for employees (PCs, desk, goodies, etc), project management when looking for new offices
- Happiness: management of the happiness budget, initiatives to foster team spirit and fun at the office, organization of our offsites (in link with our BOM based in Paris)
- Accounting and finance: ownership of US accounting, relationship with external accountants, management of our accounting tools and participation to monthly closings - all these under the management of Aircall’s CFO
- Legal: operational relationship with lawyers (in direct sync with CEO) and consolidation of all legal documents
- HR: execution and consolidation of all HR contracts, payroll editions, interactions with the NYC team on any HR topic (benefits, etc). You will work under the leadership of our HR executive as the function gets built.
- Cost optimization: project management on cost reductions, operational financing
- General administration: review of expenses, monitoring of corporate credit cards, organization and optimization of travels and general administrative stuff
You report directly to Aircall's CEO but you have a strong functional link with our CFO on finance/accounting/cost topics.
You are a very polyvalent person, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and deal with interlocutors of very different types both inside and outside Aircall.
You are extremely trustworthy, reliable and you are able to pair with the executive team on strategic topics (accounting, equity, etc)
You are comfortable with a wide range of responsibilities from very operational tasks to very sensitive projects, and you are able to be inspiring and respected by every one at every level of the company.
You can resist pressure and proactively ask for support or organize to get help when needed. You are sharp and quick in turning things around and you meet deadlines.
* Unlimited Vacation and PTO policy
* Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
* Competitive salary with quarterly compensation based on performance
* Cool, sunny offices in the heart of NYC (Union Square)
* Ping-pong tournaments and unlimited snacks and drinks :)
* Fully covered MTA Monthly Unlimited MetroCard
* Gym Stipend
Join one of the coolest teams in NYC and build the next-generation cloud phone system for businesses!