4:30am - 3:00pm
Join the Mikesell’s Family!
Integrity ~ Dedication ~ Ownership ~ Collaboration ~ Respect
Mikesell’s has been a family-owned business for over 100 years. We take pride in our continuing tradition of producing delicious potato chips cooked in premium oil and in making and distributing other quality snacks.
● Are you ready for a career?
● Do you have an interest in learning manufacturing procedures and processes?
● Are you a go-getter who wants to continue to advance and grow your skills in a variety of areas?
● Do you want to make a difference and contribute to the rich history of Mikesell’s Potato Chips?
• Startup kettle line
o Turning on water valves for evaporator condenser, turning on water in potato feed hoppers, making sure all conveyors and other equipment are in place, turning on blow fans, turning on fryer oil circulating pump, opening oil valve on fryer, raising fryer hood and checking oil level and paddles, turning on water pumps, checking water in drum washer for correct level, turning on heat exchanger, placing slicer heads in position and turning slicers on, filling salter, setting up barrels, bring heat on fryer up to correct temperature, discarding first chips out the fryer, turning on salter.
o Checking and setting slicer heads, and slice variances with a micrometer.
• Repair slicer blades when needed. (Old blades removed, blades area cleaned, new blade placed in position and tightened to hold in place. Using a micrometer to check setting of blade and then screws are tightened to hold in correct place.
• Monitor processing equipment adjusting as needed including adjusting kettle speed to meet packing demand and monitoring salter/seasoner and adjusting as needed. Monitor cable vey system
• Keep all equipment and floor clean at all times.
• Disassembling slicer heads, clean and repair as needed.
• Lubricating machinery in the area.
• Cleaning equipment at the end of the shift.
• Selecting appropriate seasoning for the days run and maintaining a clean seasoning area.
• Conduct weekly chemical clean.
Join the Mikesell's Family Now!
• $14 - $17 per hour depending on experience
• Weekly pay
• On-the-job training
• Full-time position
• Advancement opportunity
• Great benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, promotional opportunities, regular increases and more
• Be a part of the team that makes your favorite chips and snacks!!
Mikesell’s Snack Food Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, and transfers applicants/associates based on their own abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Any type of harassment, including but not limited to, sexual, ethnic, or racial harassment by another associate, manager, or persons doing business with Mikesell's Snack Food Company will not be tolerated.
Mikesell's Snack Food Company will recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer, layoff, or terminate associate based on their own abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to sex, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran, marital or citizen status or sexual orientation.