Work For Dayton’s Most Iconic Brand!
Integrity ~ Dedication ~ Ownership ~ Collaboration ~ Respect
Mikesell’s has been a family-owned business for over 100 years.
We take pride in our continuing tradition of producing delicious potato chips cooked in premium oil and in making and distributing other quality snacks.
● Are you ready to join a dedicated team?
● Do you have 7 or more years previous MRP Controller experience?
● Are you a go-getter who wants to continue to advance and grow your skills in a variety of areas?
● Do you want to make a difference and contribute to the rich history of Mikesell’s Potato Chips?
The Plant Controller will plan, secure, control and audit inventory levels and examine performance metrics ensuring operational needs are met. The position ensures that the materials required to manufacture finished products or superior assemblies are available on time, monitors and corrects the JD Edwards Enterprise One v9.2 MRP module inputs including all manufacturing calculations, and creates a balance between customer demands, product inventory, and production levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in MRP, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Management, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of fifteen years’ experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Seven to ten years’ experience working as an MRP Controller.
- Good working knowledge of lean supply chain management methods such as just-in-time or Kanban replenishment.
- Demonstrated advanced mathematical proficiency (especially in probability and statistics).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, and teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency in JD Edwards MRP modules or other ERP software MRP module proficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized and committed to making the JD Edwards system as accurate as possible.
Join the Mikesell's Family Now!
• $85K - 120k year pay depending upon experience
• Really great benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, promotional opportunities, regular increases and more
• Be a part of the team that makes your favorite chips and snacks!!
Mikesell’s Snack Food Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, and transfers applicants/associates based on their own abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Any type of harassment, including but not limited to, sexual, ethnic, or racial harassment by another associate, manager, or persons doing business with Mikesell's Snack Food Company will not be tolerated. Mikesell's Snack Food Company will recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer, layoff, or terminate associates based on their own abilities, achievements and experience without regard to sex, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran, marital or citizen status or sexual orientation