Join the Mikesell’s Family!
Integrity ~ Dedication ~ Ownership ~ Collaboration ~ Respect
Mikesell’s has been a family-owned business for over 100 years.
We take pride in our continuing tradition of producing delicious potato chips cooked in premium oil and in making and distributing other quality snacks.
● Are you ready for a career?
● Do you have an interest in learning manufacturing procedures and processes?
● Are you a go-getter who wants to continue to advance and grow your skills in a variety of areas?
● Do you want to make a difference and contribute to the rich history of Mikesell’s Potato Chips?
The Warehouse Associate will foster a working culture, embracing our core values of integrity, dedication, ownership, collaboration and respect in an effort to fulfill our mission of: "We consistently hold each other accountable to proudly serve our customers, families and friends with the highest quality snacks that they have come to know and love." According to established policies and procedures, the warehouse associate loads cases of product onto skids, places product in correct locations in warehouses, pulls product according to customer orders, loads and unloads product from semi-trailers, performs physical inventory counts of warehouse, and may update the JD Edwards ERP system.
- Palletizer Duties Retrieves dolly from elevated position and places on floor.
- Removes any unusable cartons due to carton integrity or illegible labels.
- Stacks cartons in a prescribed manner on movable dollies
- Applies stretch wrap to assure stability of pallet.
- Pushes full dolly from line to appropriate place in warehouse.
- Loader Duties Places reusable cartons on conveyor to send them to the packaging work center.
- Reads orders, pull correct product and places product on movable skids by loading the heavier merchandise on the bottom.
- Pushes movable skids containing product onto semi-trailers by safely placing dock plate sand stabilizes load using load locks when complete.
- Unloads semi-trailer by safely placing dock plates.
- Pushes movable skids off trailer and utilizes fork-lift to unload materials on stationary skids. (Ability to train and certify on the forklift required).
- Operates conveyor lines using on/off switches, fork-lift, compactor, cardboard baler as needed.
- Performs weekly physical inventory by counting number of cases of specific products and recording on written form.
- Cleans area using broom, mop, and floor scrubber.
- Practices safety procedures ensuring proactive measures in identifying any safety hazards.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, or Other Characteristics
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Forklift certification required.
- At least two years of work experience in a warehouse preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Join the Mikesell's Family Now!
- $16.00 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Really great benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, promotional opportunities, regular increases and more
- Be a part of the team that makes your favorite chips and snacks!!
Mikesell’s Snack Food Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, and transfers applicants/associates based on their own abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Any type of harassment, including but not limited to, sexual, ethnic, or racial harassment by another associate, manager, or persons doing business with Mikesell's Snack Food Company will not be tolerated.
Mikesell's Snack Food Company will recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer, layoff, or terminate associates based on their own abilities, achievements and experience without regard to sex, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran, marital or citizen status or sexual orientation.