POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinate with Packaging Manager and manage workflow of new and revised packaging jobs to support Royce Seasonal Line Planning process. Collaborate with all functional areas of company and global manufacturing facilities to provide packaging specification instructions to meet timely shipping requirements and to ensure Royce meets all financial shipping goals.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
· *Meet weekly with Brand team to review and discuss seasonal line planning process.
· *Work with Packaging Manager to develop packaging job jackets to support new or revised packaging demand and instructions for our manufacturing facilities.
· *Develop and issue finished goods packaging specification sheets to all manufacturing facilities and Royce QC Department.
· *Communicate directly with manufacturing facilities to address issues that arise in packaging arena either directly or with the aid of Packaging Manager.
· *Work with Packaging Manager and Product OPS team to update global packaging requirements in Royce’s Vendor Partner Manual, and also in conjunction with customer routing guides.
· *Aid Packaging Manager in timely flow and completion of all packaging job jackets.
· *Manage RFID artwork and communication with packaging suppliers and manufacturing facilities as it pertains to RFID tags. Work directly with Sales on customer requirements as it pertains to RFID tags.
· *BS degree (Desired but not mandatory)
· *Knowledge base of packaging raw materials, printing/converting technologies, and digital graphic files would be beneficial.
Skills and Abilities which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position:
· *Strong communication skills
· *Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and overlapping timelines
· *Strong detail management skills
· *Efficiency in spreadsheet-based programs
· *Proficient with analytical skills
· *Self-starter, motivated
· *Computer knowledge – proficient in Microsoft Office (mainly Excel and Word)