1336 Studios, Inc.
Remote, Wake Forest, North Carolina- USA or United Kingdom
About the Role
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to help build out the robust backend system of an internal studio project. Working with junior game developers, and game designers, the Backend Engineer will help developers turn their backend intensive designs into spectacular new features, as well as help diagnose backend operations issues.
- Help design, architect and implement backend systems to facilitate our gameplay features.
- Communicate with the testing team to ensure features are production ready.
- Maintain and optimize new and existing backend systems.
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in backend software development.
- Excellent Go and Python Knowledge.
- Experienced in AWS. (Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Low level socket experience.
- DevOps mindset and interest towards automation.
- Docker container experience.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Knowledge of concepts of scaling
- Experience with designing monitoring solutions. (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Ability to recognize performance problems and an interest in driving optimization.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong and current industry knowledge.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Family Leave
- Disability Leave
Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Type: Full Time/ Part-Time- W-2 or Contract
Job Location: Remote, Wake Forest, North Carolina-USA or United Kingdom