About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Unreal Developer to help lead the development team of an internal studio project. Working with junior game developers, game designers, and artists from around the world, the Senior Unreal Developer will help turn designs into awesome new features.
- Help design, architect and implement game features with the design team.
- Take an active part in game creation.
- Communicate with the testing team to ensure features are production ready.
- Maintain and optimize new and existing game features.
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code.
- Share knowledge and help colleagues/interns.
- 3-5 years prior professional experience with Unreal engine
- 3 + years professional experience with C++
- Experience with Unreal networking model (RPCs, Replication, etc..)
- Experience with Unreal AI(Behavior Trees, EQS, Navigation, Perception, SlateTree, etc…)
- Good communication, leadership and team development skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent receipt and delivery of constructive/positive feedback in a professional manner.
- Strong and current industry knowledge.
- Passion for gaming a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life coverage options
- Work/Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays and Sick Leave
- STD/LTD/ FSA, Dependent Care, Aflac
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Other Perks/Animal Friendly Office
- Remote/Hybrid options
- Diverse/Inclusive Culture
Job Category: Game Developer Software Engineering
Job Type: Full Time- W-2 or Contractor
Job Location: Remote or North Carolina- USA