Founded in 2013, ReserveBar is the established e-commerce leader in rare, luxury, and ultra-premium spirits, specializing in customization, personalization, and innovative gifting. In addition to its unique and seamless consumer-facing experience, ReserveBar is a technology platform at its core, utilizing cutting-edge software, analytics, and an exceptional retail network to deploy solutions that simplify the compliant purchase of spirits, wine, champagne, and other beverages on ReserveBar.com, MinibarDelivery.com, GetStocked.com as well as numerous partner sites including brands, publishers, e-commerce partners, and gifting platforms. Join our rapidly growing team working to help customers discover their new favorite cocktail or send the ultimate engraved gift.
We’re seeking an experienced Email Designer to work across our three ground-breaking E-commerce brands: ReserveBar, Minibar Delivery, and Get Stocked.
Reporting to the Creative Director within an energetic and supportive creative department, you’ll be team-oriented, motivated, and innovative. You’ll possess high-level communication and collaboration skills, and be exceptionally well organized. This position requires a detail-oriented approach with strong aesthetic POV, UX/UI, HTML, excellent typography, photographic and general design knowledge, plus the ability to fold data metrics into decision-making. You’ll be up with new and innovative approaches in the email/comms category. You’ve created libraries, are comfortable in HTML for email design, and have had experience working with brand guidelines/systems with an understanding of the importance of brand continuity and evolution. You are capable of managing volume and last-minute changes.
- Work alongside the email specialist to take data-driven insights to help explore new designs and ideations for content.
- Execute all email wireframes and designs while working alongside email specialist to set-up, troubleshoot, and track campaign performances.
- Actively develop, manage, and execute email designs and campaigns.
- Identify new layout and content blocks for various audiences and funnels.
- Work in tandem with email specialist and across multiple departments and teams to build and optimize campaigns to drive success.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years hands-on experience designing email marketing campaigns
- HTML for email, experience and knowledge
- Experience with Adobe Xd, Ae, Ps, Ai, Figma, Asana, and (Iterable would be a bonus).
- An interest and knowledge in content within the Bev/Alc space is a huge plus.
- Ability to A/B test designs across multiple campaigns to drive performance
Reasons to Love ReserveBar
- Remote Work
- Healthy work-life balance - Our people are highly engaged and passionate about their work. We highly value work/life and want you to balance work and family.
- Incredible Team - We surround ourselves with talented, professional, and friendly team members who strive to go above and beyond expectations.
- Full-time, comprehensive benefits & unlimited vacation policy.
Reserve Bar is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any otherfication protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.