Founded in 2013, ReserveBar is the established e-commerce leader in rare, luxury, and ultra-premium spirits, specializing in customization, personalization, and innovative gifting. In addition to its unique and seamless consumer-facing experience, ReserveBar is a technology platform at its core, utilizing cutting-edge software, analytics, and an exceptional retail network to deploy solutions that simplify the compliant purchase of spirits, wine, champagne, and other beverages on ReserveBar.com, MinibarDelivery.com, GetStocked.com as well as numerous partner sites including brands, publishers, e-commerce partners, and gifting platforms. Join our rapidly growing team working to help customers discover their new favorite cocktail or send the ultimate engraved gift.
The role of Junior Graphic Designer requires you to be confident in Adobe Suite (including experience with XD), Google Suite and exposure to Asana a major plus. You will be comfortable switching between working in templated email design to resizing and doing some light retouching work in Photoshop, to creating pop-ups, icon designs or researching stock images. Most importantly you’ll be a team player, collaborator and have an ability to create strong, clean, and sophisticated layouts and designs. You possess excellent time-management skills, are calm under pressure and bring energy and enthusiasm to your work.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts have clear and concise messaging and are on-brand for 100+ spirits, wine, and champagne categories and be able to communicate your vision effectively across teams.
- Test graphics across various media
- Work with copywriters, marketers, and project managers to produce final designs; work under tight deadlines and fast-paced schedules to do so (agency-style)
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Develop illustrations, wireframes, and other designs using Adobe software
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
Requirements and Qualifications
- Adobe Suite, including experience with XD
- Google Suite
Reasons to Love ReserveBar
- Remote Work
- Healthy work-life balance - Our people are highly engaged and passionate about their work. We highly value work/life and want you to balance work and family.
- Incredible Team - We surround ourselves with talented, professional, and friendly team members who strive to go above and beyond expectations.
- Full-time, comprehensive benefits & unlimited vacation policy.
Reserve Bar is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any otherfication protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.