Founded in 2013, ReserveBar is the established e-commerce leader in rare, luxury, and ultra-premium spirits, specializing in customization, personalization, and innovative gifting. In addition to its unique and seamless consumer-facing experience, ReserveBar is a technology platform at its core, utilizing cutting-edge software, analytics, and an exceptional retail network to deploy solutions that simplify the compliant purchase of spirits, wine, champagne, and other beverages on ReserveBar.com, MinibarDelivery.com, GetStocked.com as well as numerous partner sites including brands, publishers, e-commerce partners, and gifting platforms. Join our rapidly growing team working to help customers discover their new favorite cocktail or send the ultimate engraved gift.
As an eCommerce Coordinator, you will support the eCommerce team and be responsible for the day-to-day site program requirements that will directly support the growth of our eCommerce business. This includes site merchandising and maintenance, tracking promotions, and special projects such as site audits, and supporting partnerships collaborations. This role will work cross-functionally with marketing, creative, and operations to enable us to deliver a high-quality and seamless experience for our customers.
- Manage daily web product placement requests and collaborate with cross-functional team members to create an optimal customer shopping experience
- Curate and merchandise categories, upsells, cross-sells, and other placements on ReserveBar.com
- Update and maintain product details including coordination with the creative and brand partnerships teams
- Support efforts to monitor and QA website regularly and on feature releases to ensure proper functionality and uptime
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the overall eCommerce business from new acquisition to return purchase
- Facilitate the implementation of generic and branded gift cards with supporting tracking
- Project manage ad hoc tasks and projects while keeping the day-to-day business on track to high growth
- Assist in data collection and reporting
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of eCommerce experience, preferably in a consumer-facing, fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar eCommerce platforms
- Solid understanding of retail & eCommerce business and KPI’s
- Experience with Asana, Basecamp, or similar project management platforms
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative, cross functional team environment
- Experience with crisis management and customer service
- Strong understanding of the popular Spirit expressions and the Spirits industry
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- BA in Communication, Marketing or related field preferred
- Proficiency in Google Analytics for reporting is a plus
Reasons to Love ReserveBar
- Remote Work
- Healthy work-life balance - Our people are highly engaged and passionate about their work. We highly value work/life and want you to balance work and family.
- Incredible Team - We surround ourselves with talented, professional, and friendly team members who strive to go above and beyond expectations.
- Full-time, comprehensive benefits & unlimited vacation policy.
Reserve Bar is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any otherfication protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.