Founded in 2013, ReserveBar is the established e-commerce leader in rare, luxury, and ultra-premium spirits, specializing in customization, personalization, and innovative gifting. In addition to its unique and seamless consumer-facing experience, ReserveBar is a technology platform at its core, utilizing cutting-edge software, analytics, and an exceptional retail network to deploy solutions that simplify the compliant purchase of spirits, wine, champagne, and other beverages on ReserveBar.com, MinibarDelivery.com, GetStocked.com as well as numerous partner sites including brands, publishers, e-commerce partners, and gifting platforms. Join our rapidly growing team working to help customers discover their new favorite cocktail or send the ultimate engraved gift.
The Retail Operations Coordinator position is responsible for identifying operational issues and implementing solutions and strategies to maintain and enhance business operations. This position will require knowledge of ReserveBar’s multiple platforms and systems to ensure the operations workflow is as efficient as possible.
- Identify, investigate & resolve business operations issues through internal and external resource coordination and collaboration.
- Maintain knowledge of ReserveBar’s platforms, systems & other technology to train licensed retail partners and implement best practices to drive the timely and efficient management and fulfillment of orders in accordance with our high standards of customer service.
- Monitor all operational systems to provide support and solutions for operational issues, identify overarching issues that may be affecting multiple retailers, and proactively address them. Responsible for ticketing issues/bugs/improvements/retailer feedback etc., with the technology and other appropriate teams assisting as needed to facilitate solutions. Ensure fixes are working properly.Utilize business analytics to monitor retailer performance, identify areas of improvement and improve service levels.
- Work, communicate and manage relationships with the existing retailer network. Aid and provide training resources to retailers. Act as liaison between retailer network and ReserveBar to track trends and ensure retailer feedback is actioned upon when applicable.
- Collaborate with internal & external resources to plan and implement specialized retailer initiatives.
- Establish, maintain, and grow shipping carriers, delivery service providers, and all third-party relationships to reduce costs, improve shipping/delivery capabilities and increase customer satisfaction.
- Perform visual, virtual, in-person, and/or other retailer audits & training to ensure compliance with company standards.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 0-2 years’ relevant work experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with an incredible drive to get things done.
- Excellent problem solving abilities, and a passion for making people happy.
- Knowledge of the wine, spirits, and beer industry is a plus.
- Outstanding work ethic with a positive attitude.
- Must be reliable, consistent, hard-working, and a team player!
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing goals and objectives.
Reasons to Love ReserveBar:
- Remote Work
- Healthy work-life balance – Our people are highly engaged and passionate about their work. We highly value work/life and want you to balance work and family
- Incredible Team – We surround ourselves with talented, professional, and friendly team members who strive to go above and beyond expectations
- Full-time, comprehensive benefits & unlimited vacation policy.
Reserve Bar is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any otherfication protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.