Atlona is serving its markets through a network of distributors and dealers around the world. As part of our effort to expanding our presence in Italy, we are looking for a sales professional who works with our professional Audio-Video distributors and with selected channel partners (system integrators, contractors and designers) to build, maintain, support and develop the relationships with our partners across Italy. The role will be a key contributor to the continued growth of Atlona in the region.
The primary responsibility of the role is to consolidate and develop a channel ecosystem, facilitating the commercial interactions among the partners, supporting the commercial plans and the business growth.
Acting as main point of contact between the distribution and the company management, the incumbent shall be responsible to support and expand the business returns, through structured and harmonized plans, having already acquired or being ready to get the basic AV applications knowledge in selected markets and operating environments, constantly expanding own expertise and skills through periodical updates and focused trainings.
Responsibilities include achieving assigned sales quotas together with customer goals, as well as developing business and proposals for presentation to customers, coordinating account resources with representatives from marketing, pre and post sales engineering, and development. Particular care and attention need to be dedicated to the relationship with the channel (distributors, resellers, system integrators) which act on Atlona’s behalf and promote Atlona in their respective markets.
Reporting to the Business Director, the role also requires to execute and implement at local level the Partner program, dedicated to Authorized Distributor and Channel Partners.
- Manages all client communication
- New Business Development responsibility for territory requires individual to identify and open new partnerships.
- Responsible for quarterly sales quota and accurate forecasting for the territory and account base.
- Works closely with the customer to maintain a continuous knowledge of customer needs in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the company.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Providing regular input on all account activity, including status, call reports and opportunities report on a weekly basis.
- Networks with Panduit organization at different management and operating levels to amplify the collaboration, expanding mutual introduction in the IT and AV markets
- Acts also as a source of leads, to be shared with the company, with Panduit, with strategic and channel partners and keeping tracking of them.
- Collaborates also with the Panduit CAM, to mutually benefit from the information shared and from the unified channel strategy
- Consistent reporting and updates via customer relationship management (CRM/ERP) software.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Hungry, sales driven
- Proficient with, excel, outlook, Power Point, Word and other standard programs.
- Experienced in selling Audio Video equipment in the Commercial channel, Residential channel is a plus. Well networked in this industry.
- Fluent Italian and English additional languages are advantage.
- CTS certification or knowledge of integration and system design equivalent is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT/AV Distribution business dynamics.
- Excellent communicator capable of building relationships and communicating effectively
- Ability to travel within the country and abroad..
- Strong motivation for sales; diligent attitude in reaching sales objective,
- Self-starter who is able to successfully work both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly energetic personality who enjoys working in a growing team atmosphere and a good attitude towards working in a highly dynamic work environment.