This is a remote role that can be located anywhere in the United States.
The Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist is responsible for customer communication for all things related to collections, payments, and new customer inquiries. They will help manage data integrity in ERP system at the customer level and ensure overall customer satisfaction. They will also assist in customer order processing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- A/R for Accommodation, Advance Replacement, Evaluation, Employee, Rep Samples, Replacement and Service Part Orders.
- Manually process all billings for customers that are not automatic. Update Netsuite for all Advance replacement orders with correct address’s etc. before billing to ensure accuracy.
- Review all incoming contracts for new customers, create new customer record in Netsuite and upload all pertinent docs accordingly.
- Review terms request: print D&B and make a recommendation for credit worthiness, limits and send to Accounting Manager for approval. Send customers, sales team and order processing communication regarding the status of the request. Upload all docs into Netsuite.
- Email correspondence from Customers and Internal customers for all A/R related questions and processes.
- Send packing slips and proof of delivery docs for customer orders when there are discrepancies.
- Transact and backup order processing when needed.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficiency with ERP, preferably NetSuite
- Excellent written and verbal communication with internal and external customers