- Be responsible for the development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test methods. Formulate the right test strategies based on scope, risk and funding.
- Manage QA for Supplier Agreement Management of onshore/offshore resources. Audit processes, procedures and third party developers.
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution. Be an experienced but hands-on manager who can build an organization and ensure it performs.
- Coach/Mentor others (Panduit and Suppliers) on the development and review of software quality plans specifications & records. Serve as subject matter expert in the development and delivery of software quality training materials. Establish process for the identification, communication and implementation of best practices. Actively contribute to improvement teams. Monitor company-wide software quality plan implementation, meetings & status reports.
- Establish and maintain a system for the measuring of software quality and reliability performance. Report the results.
- Participate in design reviews, Gate meetings, Change Control Board, and code inspections as appropriate.
- Work with key application/engineering project and leadership teams to understand functional & product vision and requirements.
- Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and developing QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Generate and maintain software quality related documentation and policies. Assist in the development and approval of standard tools, techniques & methods.
- Manage Software Customer Complaint Response. Track Software Customer Complaints. Identify and track corrective actions to completion.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
- ASQ Certified Software Quality Engineer certification, or SEI certified CMMI auditor, or equivalent within 2 years of employment.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in software quality assurance/quality engineering.
- Have previous experience working in a Quality Engineer position.
- Knowledge of A/V or strong networking background is required.
- High Complexity: Software Quality Management, Software Development, Systems Engineering, Global Software Development, Global Software Supplier Management, Agile Software Development Environment, CMMI Level III Process