Atlona is investing in its capacity to service their clients in the AV control and automation markets. In doing so we are looking for you to take the lead in the management, architecture, & development of the next generation AV control & automation product. You will be on the forefront of bleeding edge technology built on GO (Golang), React JS, & MongoDB.
Location: San Jose, CA. or Remote
· Develops performant / reliable software components.
· Provides system / application architecture.
· Performs QA Coding Design and Review; Identifies design & code defects and discrepancies and helps resolve with team members.
· Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, security, upgrades and modifications.
· Develop & Architect Cloud Gateway Proxy & Data Synchronization Operations.
· Single Sign-on integration.
· Room Scheduling & Enterprise Integration with Exchange & Google Calendar.
· Usage Reporting & Tools.
· AV & Account Notifications.
· Project Management Tools.
· iOS, Android, Windows Store Apps.
· Unforeseen Project Scope.
· Backfill support of other developers.
Required / Desired Skills:
· 7 plus years of Software Development Experience
· Experience in Golang is a plus, Java / Nodejs / C# / C++ / Python / PHP is also acceptable.
· Experience in React JS / ES6 is a plus, jQuery / AngularJS /Other JS frameworks.
· Experience in MongoDB is a plus, or any NOSQL / SQL Database platform.
· Interests in developing in 100% Golang & React JS.
· Linux or Mac software development environment experience.
· Code Generation & Shell Scripting experience a plus.
· Deep understanding of design patterns, HTTP & REST, & concurrency.
· Networking small LAN environments required.
· Ability to work without a debugger and working with system & console logs.
· Direct participation in the decision-making process.
· Able to be productive in an autonomous, high-trust environment.
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience
· Desired: Masters degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent demonstrable experience
· Full Time W2 salaried position, generous medical, dental, vision, 401K & paid vacation.