Atlona Technical Support Engineers assist customers with technical questions, product and design problems, technical training, onsite visits to troubleshoot and conduct product training. The position will require daily interaction with Atlona customers, QA/Engineering teams and sales representatives dealing with a variety of complex technical issues.
This position will require a person to be located in Atlona HQ in San Jose, California.
- Tier 3 tech support
- Troubleshoot products and systems
- Conduct customer training
- Provide input and guidance for the creation of operations manuals for new products
- Conduct beta testing of new products
- Frequent onsite visits to troubleshoot and assist Atlona customers
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree required
- CCNA is a plus
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in enterprise network implementation and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience with Control Systems, Video Conferencing Systems, Audio DSPs, Video Switchers
- Background in control systems (Crestron, AMX, Extron or any other) is a plus
- A serious and enthusiastic desire to provide reliable customer service
- Must be able to travel 35% of the time.
Required Skills and Personal Qualities
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are not waiting for task to be assigned, you are self-starter and self-motivator.
- Strong team player
- You pay attention to detail
- You are not afraid to take ownership and drives issues to closure