You are an experienced test engineer OR AV professional with strong experience in audio-visual (AV) or video conferencing technology. You seek an opportunity with an industry leader that will allow you to have a major impact on innovation in the ProAV industry. Atlona, at our corporate headquarters in San Jose, CA is looking to empower a QA engineer/test engineer to help us continue to provide world-class audio-visual products to our customers. You will join the QA team as a hands-on technical contributor, driving test and automation strategy. The QA team is responsible for software QA activities for all Atlona projects and you will have an opportunity to have a clear impact on our world-class products. You will be responsible for creating and executing test plans, designing test tools, test automation, managing product deployment and sustaining support. So, your expertise and knowledge of professional Audio Video equipment testing is necessary. Your expertise in professional/enterprise Audio-Visual Products and Applications will drive your success in this missions-critical role. Apply today!
What you'll do:
- Work closely with engineering to test and debug product features
- Develop test procedures, test platforms and tools
- Provide training to team members
- Be a point of escalation for technical issues from technical support department
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equaling experience
- 1+ years of programming in C# or Python or equaling experience
- Network analysis and troubleshooting using Wireshark or other network analyzer tools
- Advanced knowledge of Professional Audio-Visual equipment such as Video Conferencing Systems, Control Systems, Audio DSP is required
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, self-starter
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Experience with Jira is preferred
- Superior written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Atlona provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Founded in 2003, Atlona has been designing and engineering award-winning products for a diverse range of residential AV and commercial AV/IT markets, including education, business, government, entertainment and healthcare. The company attracts progressive, agile and entrepreneurial leaders that have strong business acumen combined with a customer centric orientation. Atlona offers a fast paced, and creative environment where employees around the world can grow and evolve to keep up with the speed of technological advancements continually reshaping the industry. Committed to changing the world, Atlona offers its employees a culture where they can pursue their professional and personal interests and love what they do. Atlona is seeking trailblazers and out of the box thinkers. Our employees are shaping the world of tomorrow, and driving innovation. We invite you to explore the job opportunities available at Atlona.
KeywordsQA, SQA, QC, software quality, QA Engineer, QA Analyst, test engineer, SDET, Software development engineer in test, testing, audio visual, AV, video conferencing, VTC, proAV, professional AV, crestron, AMX, CTS