Atlona Technical Support Engineers assist customers with technical questions, product and design problems, technical training, onsite visits to troubleshoot and conduct product training. The position will require daily interaction with Atlona customers, distributors, consultants, and sales representatives dealing with a variety of complex technical issues.
This position will require a person to be located in Atlona HQ in San Jose, California.
- Tier 3 tech support
- Troubleshoot product and design difficulties over the phone, email or live chat
- Conduct customer training
- Provide input and guidance for the creation of operations manuals for new products
- Conduct beta testing of new products
- Occasional onsite visits to troubleshoot and assist Atlona customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 years’ experience providing audio and video technical support, design and equipment set-up
- 3+ years Crestron programming experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good technical presentation and training skills
- A serious and enthusiastic desire to provide reliable customer service
- Advanced knowledge of Digital AV distribution systems
- Previous experience with installing and configuring HDMI Matrix routers, HDBaseT systems, Video over IP system, Control Systems from Crestron, AMX or Extron.