Job Description: Customer Success Specialist
goTenna is building the world's most intelligent and scalable mobile mesh networks. Our protocols and devices are designed to enable off-grid connectivity and augment traditional communications networks. The goTenna team is agile, motivated, and mission focused.
The Customer Success Specialist is the owner of the online and product experiences related to customer support and the underlying CRM, CS tools, and services needed to power such experiences. As a member of the Customer Experience Team, you will work closely with Marketing, Operations, Business Development, and Product to bridge the gap between our internal teams and both our B2B and B2C customers. With a focus on providing best-in-class customer support, via phone, chat, and email, you will be instrumental in identifying gaps in the customer experience by monitoring and analyzing the current state of customer journeys against the desired state. You will support the vision for the next evolution of customer experiences at goTenna.
- Maintain an inherent, professional, understanding of all goTenna products to quickly and effectively advise customers on best practices.
- Attention to detail, patience and compassion for the customer’s needs, and the ability to ensure consistent follow through across tasks.
- Manage the Zendesk and Salesforce CRM infrastructure and conduct communications with customers through email, chat, and phone.
- Prepare and run monthly Product Support VOC meeting.
- Conduct video conferencing to train and assist both commercial and professional customers.
- Monitor and engage with the Mesh Community in order to keep a finger on the pulse of our loyal B2C mesh community.
- Track and respond to all reviews for goTenna Mesh on: Shopify (gotenna.com), Amazon, Amazon CA, REI, and work with Marketing to drive positive review volume.
- Work closely with our B2B customers and resellers to troubleshoot issues.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify trends with our customers in order to provide feedback to product and engineering.
- Promptly and professionally answer product questions from both consumer and institutional customers.
- Track and generate support reports quarterly.
- Work closely with Product and QA on beta testing product releases/enhancements.
- Facilitate the RMA process as well as generate internal support tickets (Jira) for hardware/software issues.
- Consider the opportunity to extend technical support during on-call hours while managing communications in a 24/7 application.
- Focus 50% on consumer product (Mesh) and 50% on institutional product (Pro).
- Conduct onsite visits to facilitate onboarding, troubleshooting, and training (10% travel).
- Four or more years of experience in Customer Experience/Service.
- Clear and concise public speaker and trainer.
- Experience managing the day-to-day operations of a support center/services
- Experience with secondary data, trends and learnings.
- Experience creating Customer Support metrics and corresponding reports and dashboards.
- Experience in qualitative generative research, evaluative methodologies, and usability from concept formation through launch.
- Experience defining and planning the approach and methodologies in context of project scope and timeline.
- Experience bringing insights to life through a narrative that clarifies the needs and desires of our consumers and how they can be integrated into the designed experience
- Experience in the public safety sector and/or military.
- A technical or business degree.
- Background in communications hardware/software.
- Experience providing quantitative & qualitative insights to inform customer engagement (website, apps, api's).
- Experience crafting discussion guides and appropriate tools and exercises to reveal consumer's needs and desires in close partnership with Product and Engineering, Management and Business Partners.
- Experience working in cross-functional, flexible, teams that are mission focused.
- Love for goTenna and our mission to build a distributed communication network from the ground-up!
ITAR: U.S. Citizen or Green Card Required
goTenna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on skills and experience. Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. In these situations, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate.